K2 Midnight Skis · Women's · 2023
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a ski expert a question about this product
- Can you show me more like this?
- How do I choose the right length?
- Is this right for me?
- What boots go with these skis?
- What bindings go with these skis?
- Ask your own question
New for 2022, the K2 Midnight Women's Skis are a refreshed version of the now discontinued but highly touted K2 Missconduct skis. The Missconducts were a hard-charging freestyle ski and K2 recreated that in the new Midnights with features like an all-aspen wood core, carbon boost braid construction, and beefy TwinTech sidewalls. This ski has high amounts of pop and play to last advanced-expert skiers years of all over the mountain or inside the park use. This ski has dimensions of 116-88-110 mm in the 169 cm length with a turning radius of 14.5 m. Key Features:
- Aspen Core – Aspen wood is very lightweight, flexible, and durable. This is one of the best choices of wood to feature in a ski core due to it's light weight and playfulness.
- Carbon Boost Braid – Carbon stringers, that harness K2's patented Triaxial Braid, run the length of this ski which helps promote mechanical strength, pop, and rebound.
- All-Terrain Twin Rocker – The tips and tails of the K2 Midnight Women's ski have a gradual and extended rise which makes this ski very easy to control in variable snow conditions. It also promotes easy switch riding.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
The K2 Midnight is an all-mountain ski with a park problem. A full lightweight wood core makes the Midnight poppy and playful for stomping landings in the park, but an 88 mm waist and carbon stringers laid throughout the ski give it added strength and stability for carving groomers and ripping though trees. The Midnight begs the question: are they an all-mountain ripper masquerading as a park ski, or vice versa.