The Curated Take
This board was built to stand to (and thrive) in whatever is thrown its way. Whether it be hard charging down a steep grade off-piste, surfing through powder, or carving through icy, variable conditions, the Berzerker has it covered. Ride designed this board with a Tapered Quadratic Side cut to increase stability and edge hold while carving. The Tip Rocker and Tail Taper lead to more float in the cold smoke. A urethan core and Carbon Slimerods give this board more durability while softening any bumps underfoot.
- Perfect all-mountain board oriented toward powder and off-piste riding.
- Durable and designed to hold up to a beating.
- Carves like a dream on groomers, choss, and powder.
- This board is on the stiffer side can limit maneuverability in tight quarters.
- Not necessarily oriented toward park riding.
The Ride Berzerker Snowboard is the perfect choice for all-mountain riders who demand high performance. Designed by Jake Blauvelt, one of the world's smoothest snowboarders, this board matches his effortless style in all terrain and conditions. The tip rocker and small amount of taper in the tail make for smooth transitions between turns while improving edge-to-edge speed and float in powder. The Tapered Quadratic Sidecut has been enhanced to improve stability and edge hold, making it easier to carve through any terrain.
- Smooth Transitions: The tip rocker and small amount of taper in the tail make for smooth transitions between turns.
- Enhanced Stability: The Tapered Quadratic Sidecut has been enhanced to improve stability and edge hold.
- Carbon Slimerods 2.0: Carbon Slimerods® 2.0 have carbon for pop and a urethane core to smooth out landings.