The Curated Take
This board is built for the high speed chargers and technical masters. After using this board for 3 days I fell in love with it. It really can handle any hard/technical terrain you can throw at it. Steeps and deeps are where this board shines. It has amazing float in pow and can straight line almost anything. In general, this board goes fast and hard, but it's not the most versatile. I didn't even try it in the park way too stiff.
- I pull out this thing when I really wanna go fast. Absolutely charges and rips the steeps.
- Easily able to lay out beautiful carves with this board.
- Highly stable at high speeds, also has good float in pow.
- Not the most versatile board, I wouldn't take it to the park
The Ride MTNPIG Snowboard 2023 is the ultimate choice for advanced riders who crave high-speed turns and aggressive performance. With its split tail technology, this board offers dynamic turn shapes and flex through turns, making it perfect for carving up the mountain. The half-moon split tail shape helps it sink in deep snow while providing a long effective edge, increasing overall edge hold for sketchy situations. The tapered linear quadratic sidecut allows for smooth turn initiation and powerful support through the turn without losing grip. Carbon Slim Walls reduce weight, increase damping, and increase energy transfer to enhance response and stability while Carbon-Infused Glass provides extra pop.
- Split Tail Technology: Allows for dynamic turn shapes and flex through turns.
- Half-Moon Split Tail Shape: Sinks in deep snow while providing a long effective edge.
- Tapered Linear Quadratic Sidecut: Smooth turn initiation with powerful support through the turn without losing grip.
- Carbon Slim Walls: Reduces weight, increases damping, and enhances response and stability.
- Carbon-Infused Glass: Provides extra pop.