Ride Saturday Snowboard · Women's · 2023
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a snowboarding expert a question about this product
- Is this right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a more premium option?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Ask your own question
The Ride Saturday Snowboard is a great choice for any woman looking for a traditional camber board that will shred the whole mountain. This board will shine for those lapping the park, ripping down groomers, or crushing steep lines and powder. The Saturday is best suited for women riders with intermediate to advanced riding skills looking for a go-to daily driver to do it all.
- Quadratic Sidecut – The sidecut of this snowboard is mix of four different angles to improve turn initiation and exit. Plus, this adds edge hold for better control.
- Twin Hybrid Camber Profile – This board features a rockered tip and tail to improve float, with a traditional camber between the bindings for added pop and control.
- Sintered Base – It is built with a high-end sintered 4000 Ptex base that is more durable, absorbs wax better, and will glide faster and easier than traditional extruded bases.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
Summary: This is a snowboard meant for the intermediate-advanced rider who really just wants an all-in-one quiver of a board! If you're already comfortable on on the mountain you'll love this board because it won't hold you back and it'll also stick with you for years (it's incredibly well built)!
- With the camera profile between the bindings and rocker and the tips this is a board that you can take all over the mountain in any condition!
- This board is a true twin and has a medium flex meaning it's very well rounded and it's great explore a new terrain!
- Ride uses a special technology called "slimewalls" which makes their boards ride extra smooth, and gives them tons durability!
Why I personally love this snowboard: It's a great option for someone who's decided they're committed to snowboarding and wants a solid board that reflects their passion. It has better tech than an entry-level all-mountain board and gives you a high-quality ride at a lower price-point than a lot of other similar mid-level boards!
If you like to play all around and want to hit a few side hits and work on your ollie's or 180s all over - look no further. This one is sick 🔥