The Curated Take
This product is good for riding in the park. It's soft which helps to do tricks on to rails. This could be spins, presses, butters, etc. This board is also stable that it holds up good on jumps. It is a true twin with camber which makes it a good daily board that you can ride around the mountain with. It is also very good for riding switch and doing butters on the snow. This board has a pretty flat feeling even though it has camber, which makes hitting rails really nice because it locks in good.
- Hitting rails, it's very soft
- Doing butters
- Popping, on side hits around the mountain or onto things (rails, logs, etc.)
- Carving, softer board with contact points not good for sharp carving
- Riding pow, easy to sink on this board.
The Ride Burnout Snowboard 2023 is the perfect board for the modern freestyle rider who wants to take their skills to the next level. With its unique sidecut design, this board allows you to track straight in and out of features while still being able to carve when needed. The Linear Twin Sidecut design paired with Flat Kick Tips increases underfoot width, enhances leverage on landings, increases edge hold through turns, and improves stability on a flat base. Carbon Slimewalls enhance response and stability without adding stiffness.
- Unique Sidecut Design: The Ride Burnout Snowboard boasts a straighter tip and tail radius blended with an aggressive mid-section that allows you to track straight in and out of features.
- Linear Twin Sidecut Design: This design paired with Flat Kick Tips increases underfoot width, enhances leverage on landings, increases edge hold through turns, and improves stability on a flat base.
- Carbon Slimewalls: These enhance response and stability without adding stiffness.
- High-end Twin Board: The Burnout is designed for intermediate to advanced riders who want to avoid the stress and frustration commonly associated with riding the same old high-end freestyle shape.
- Perfect for Modern Freestyle Riding: This board is designed specifically for modern freestyle riders who want to take their skills to the next level.