K2 BFC 120 Ski Boots · 2023
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a ski expert a question about this product
- What are the best skis for these boots?
- What bindings go with these boots?
- How do I choose the right size?
- Is this right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Ask your own question
The 2023 K2 BFC 120 Ski Boots are intended for hard-charging skiers who want a stiffer-flexing boot intended to handle more advanced terrain. The BFC has a 103mm last and is would be a good fit for those with average to slightly wider feet. The built-in Après walk mode is designed to improve range of motion and comfort, and makes long days on the mountain easier on the feet.
- Cushfit Pro Liner – This EVA foam blend liner offers plenty of support for aggressive skiing and is very warm and cozy for colder days on the slopes.
- Hands-Free Entry – K2's hands-free entry design makes this boot easy to get on and off, even in colder weather.
- Fully Heat-Moldable Shell – The thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) shell can be completely customized to the skier's foot for a secure, comfortable fit.
Are these right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about these boots, compare them with similar options and get personalized recommendations
With a 120 flex these boots are for faster skiing. They are less forgiving in the bumps, but give greater support and stability on groomers and icy runs. They minimize fatigue when cruising steeper terrain. Recommended for solid skiers that are aggressive in style and want good ankle support.