K2 BFC 100 Ski Boots · 2023
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a ski expert a question about this product
- What bindings go with these boots?
- Is this right for me?
- What are the best skis for these boots?
- How do I choose the right size?
- Can you show me more like this?
The 2023 K2 BFC 100 Ski Boots are perfect for intermediate to advanced skiers in need of a boot that offers a roomy 103mm last for wider feet and a sound 100 flex for more precision on the turn. The BFC will keep skiers' feet warm and happy throughout the day and the GripWalk soleplates make them easy to walk in.
- Cushfit Pro Liner – The liner is composed of EVA foam for a very comfortable, warm, and supportive feel.
- GripWalk – This sole plate design increases traction when walking around icy and slushy base areas.
- Après Mode 2.0 – K2 implemented a lever on the boot for increased comfort and convenience when walking from the parking lot to the lift.
Are these right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about these boots, compare them with similar options and get personalized recommendations
A perfect blend of comfort and performance. These have one of my favorite liners of all time with a cushy plush open-cell foam that is as supportive as it is comfy for all-day laps on the mountain. Another unique feature I really like in these is the powerfuse spine in the back that effectively eliminates the chatter and vibrations on variable terrain and really smoothes out your ride!