Winter sports expert Alex recommended it to a customer in Triumph 13 hours ago
K2 Mindbender 85 Skis · 2023 · 170 cm
- We price match
Ski length (cm)Fit & size guide
Are these skis right for you?
Get fast, free advice from an expert
We haven't found this product listed elsewhere. If you find a lower price, let your expert know - we'll match it!
Ask a ski expert a question about this product
- What bindings go with these skis?
- How do I choose the right length?
- What boots go with these skis?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Is this right for me?
- Ask your own question
The K2 Mindbender 85 Skis are designed for those who want to start to adventure beyond groomed terrain. They have a shorter turning radius, a forgiving build, and are lightweight skis, which will easily allow for confidence-building for intermediate skiers and beyond. These skis will remain trustworthy for riders while their abilities progress.
- All Terrain Rocker – The all-terrain rocker in the Mindbender 85 is a gradual rise in the tip, with a shorter section of rocker in the tail for greater versatility in all conditions.
- Aspen Veneer Core – Lightweight Aspen wood in the core of this ski fine tunes energy, power, and ability to rebound quickly while turning.
- Flexible and Forgiving – With a stated 5/10 flex, this ski is forgiving, easy to turn with, and has intuitive nature when skied.
Partial twin tip
Tail width (mm)
Tip width (mm)
Turning radius (m)
Waist width (mm)
Recommended by Curated experts
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
More from K2
Would an expert recommend these for you? Find out now!