The Curated Take
Some people love a hard charging GS ski, others like a park noodle. If you can only have one ski, why not have one that can act as both! The K2 Reckoners are super playful and poppy, but have torsional stiffness to allow you to charge down the mountain when you just want to arc turns down the groomers. Additionally, the 102 mm underfoot and deep tip and tail rocker allow you to float when things get deep. Its by far one of the most fun ski's i have ever used as any bump, roller, drop is now a trickable feature on the mountain! Additionally, the lightweight design allows you to move the ski edge to edge very quickly, but when things get super firm they definitely drop a bit in confidence. Either way, its a freaking blast to explore a mountain with.
- An absolute blast for making the mountain a playground
- Soft tips and tails make it perfect for butters and presses
- Lateral stiffness allow it to rail through turns
- the soft flex means the ski definitely has a speed limit
- Heavier skiers will find that the shovels can fold up on them when pushed to hard
- Do not expect to bulldoze through crud
The K2 Reckoner 102 is a versatile mid-fat twin tip ski that's geared towards freestyle-minded skiers who want high-quality performance in the park, but can also handle a day of fresh pow when needed. At 102mm Underfoot, The Reckoner Skis provide a versatile platform to play around on in the park and across the rest of the mountain.
- TwinTech Sidewall Design – K2's sidewall concept helps keep the top edges protected from impacts and every day wear and tear.
- Carbon Boost Stringers – This design adds extra pop and responsiveness for park jumps and features.
- All-Terrain Rocker – This design has a slight rise in the tip and tail, and adds control in varying snowpack conditions.