Get fast, free advice from an expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
The Curated Take
This board was floated like a boat on the water! I think the larger nose and taper tail played a part but not as much as the fender tech which gives the board a spoon shape. I found that this board has a way of easily getting on top of the powder without leaning back or pulling your front foot up which was a huge shock be a full camber. I loved how it did not hold or collect snow on its top sheet like other boards I have ridden.
On groomers, I hit this thing ripped! The edge hold was unlike any board I have ridden. I truly felt like I could trust my edge no matter the condition. Next up the stiffness and camber profile was able to charge through anything and didn't have any chatter! This board is truly at home on the steeps and in the deeps!
My only main complaints were the glossy top sheet was easy to scratch. I did find some rust forming on the side rail after a few days of riding which was a little concerning. It could have been due to the fact I kept the board in the back of my truck sealed in and didn't dry it off.
I love this board and hope to one day add it to my collection! I would recommend it for anyone looking to rip groomer and shred powered!
Steep and Deep! Crosscut thats handles it all
- Board holds an amazing edge on the icy steeps
- Floats like a boat in the deep powder
- Very stable at speed and offer tons of pop
- It as a glossy top sheet prone to getting scratches.
- The directional shape along with the tapered tail makes is not ideal for riding switch.
- Aggressive board that needs focus when ripping to ensure control.
The Arbor Crosscut Camber Snowboard is the perfect choice for those seeking a versatile and reliable snowboard. With its directional shape, mild taper, and setback stance, this board offers comfortable cruising on groomers while maintaining a light and maneuverable float in powder. The larger radius sidecut improves carving ability at high speeds and provides more control when navigating technical lines.
- Directional shape with mild taper for comfortable cruising on groomers.
- Setback stance enhances float in powder.
- Larger radius sidecut improves carving ability at high speeds.