K2 Haven Snowboard Boots · Women's · 2023
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a snowboard expert a question about this product
- Can you show me more like this?
- What bindings go with these boots?
- How do I choose the right size?
- What are the best snowboards for these boots?
- Is this right for me?
The Women's K2 Haven is a great soft(er) flexing boot for the female rider who still wants to explore the whole mountain. This all-mountain boot certainly does not skimp on any features, making it incredibly adaptable for whatever is thrown its way. Terrain park, trees, and groomers are all doable while wearing the Havens. Internal and external J-Bars provide riders with the snug fit and support needed to supplement a softer flex.
- Intuition™ Comfort Foam 3D Liner – This soft foam liner is built for comfort. Designed with internal and external J-bars, the K2 Haven's liner provides rides with the right amount of support and comfort for the perfectly snug fit and ankle hold.
- H4 Boa® Coiler – Durable cables constrict tension in the boot with just the twist of a dial. Afterwards, the dial is popped up, releasing the cable tension and automatically recoiling the cables for a quick and tangle-free lacing experience that keeps this boot snug to the rider's feet.
- Rubber Light Outsole – This added layer of traction is combined with Harshmellow™ Dampening rubber for a added grip, board feel and cushion.
Are these right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about these boots, compare them with similar options and get personalized recommendations
Single boa option that keeps it extremely simple to strap up before taking on the mountain. Pop the dial when you're in the lodge or on the chair lift to give you a bit of relief after tackling the previous run. Super comfy and plush liner, mixed with K2 patented Harshmellow to reduce chatter and a 3d liner, make this boot a dream to snowboard in!