The Curated Take
The K2 Haven boots are ideal for beginner to intermediate riders due to their soft flex and comfort. While the K2 Haven boots are great for all-mountain riding, they may not provide the level of support and responsiveness that advanced riders need for more aggressive riding styles. I have had these boots for 6 years and they held up well until my roommates dog found them!
- boots are built to last, with a sturdy exterior construction that can withstand the wear and tear of snowboarding.
- BOA allows riders to quickly and easily adjust the tightness of the boot to the desired level of support and comfort
- he K2 Haven Snowboard Boots have a soft and comfortable interior lining that molds to riders feet, providing a customized fit and excellent support.
- hile the interior lining of the K2 Haven boots is comfortable, it may not provide as much insulation as some other snowboard boots
The Women's K2 Haven is a great soft(er) flexing boot for the female rider who still wants to explore the whole mountain. This all-mountain boot certainly does not skimp on any features, making it incredibly adaptable for whatever is thrown its way. Terrain park, trees, and groomers are all doable while wearing the Havens. Internal and external J-Bars provide riders with the snug fit and support needed to supplement a softer flex.
- Intuition™ Comfort Foam 3D Liner – This soft foam liner is built for comfort. Designed with internal and external J-bars, the K2 Haven's liner provides rides with the right amount of support and comfort for the perfectly snug fit and ankle hold.
- H4 Boa® Coiler – Durable cables constrict tension in the boot with just the twist of a dial. Afterwards, the dial is popped up, releasing the cable tension and automatically recoiling the cables for a quick and tangle-free lacing experience that keeps this boot snug to the rider's feet.
- Rubber Light Outsole – This added layer of traction is combined with Harshmellow™ Dampening rubber for a added grip, board feel and cushion.