K2 Mindbender 120 LV Ski Boots · 2023
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a ski expert a question about this product
- Can you show me more like this?
- How do I choose the right size?
- What are the best skis for these boots?
- What bindings go with these boots?
- Is this right for me?
The K2 Mindbender 120 LV boot is a great option for hard-charging skiers looking for a boot that is home in and out of the resort. LV stands for Low Volume, so these boots are built for feet that are on the narrow side, or for skiers who really like a "Performance Fit." Soles are equipped with "GripWalk" and the cuff can be unlocked for hiking/touring/walking, which allows for cruising the lodge without looking like a zombie. Like most boots, the Mindbenders are equipped with heat moldable liners, but K2 has taken the next step by making the shell heat-moldable as well to create the perfect fit. 120 Flex is on the high end of of the stiff spectrum, so they are plenty stiff enough for strong skiers, big skis, and aggressive lines.
- Binding Compatibility – The boots are compatible with ISO GripWalk bindings, as well as backcountry Tech bindings.
- Ski/Hike Mode – This added feature gives ankles the freedom of 50 degrees of fore/aft movement for walking and skinning.
- Cam-Locking Power Strap – This high-cuff strap works like a fifth buckle for added support and performance.
- 120 Flex Index – This boots is stiff enough to ski hard and fast over any kind of terrain.
Are these right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about these boots, compare them with similar options and get personalized recommendations