K2 Method Pro Ski Boots · 2023
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a ski expert a question about this product
- What bindings go with these boots?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Is this right for me?
- How do I choose the right size?
- What are the best skis for these boots?
- Ask your own question
The 2023 K2 Method ski boots are designed for park and freestyle-minded skiers in search of the perfect balance of performance and comfort. K2 offers a 102mm last that provides all-day comfort and a 100 flex for all-around freeriding, with a focus on park and pipe.
- Intuition Wrapped Liner – This lightweight and cozy liner is made for big hits and sending tricks.
- J-Bar Foam Insert – This J-shaped piece of foam is inserted on both sides of the ankle for more precision in the park.
- Ribbed Tongue Design – This design provides a more even flex from the shin to the toe when stomping big landings.
Are these right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about these boots, compare them with similar options and get personalized recommendations