The Curated Take
This boot is designed for people who really love spending time in the terrain parks. Lots of flex for recovering from imperfect landings. But they are not a great soft snow but, mostly because snow will work it's way under the tongue and that's not great. They are adequate all-mountain boots, but they are home in the park. If you want comfort and an easy time putting your boots on and taking them off, these boots are perfect.
- Really durable boots that will last several seasons
- Easy one and off
- Great for cruising the terrain park all day
- Replacement tongues are very hard to find, so changing stiffness is difficult
- Snow can and will work its way under the tongue and result in cold, wet feet
- The velcro power strap is week
The 2023 K2 Method Ski Boots are intended for progressing freestyle skiers who want a forgiving and comfortable boot that is suitable for the park and the rest of the mountain. These K2 boots provide a 90° flexing tongue and easy-entry liner that offers a high-quality feel right out of the box.
- Intuition Liner – The liner is very comfortable and supportive for stomping big hits, yet warm enough to withstand chilly days.
- Method Shell – The shell has a 102mm last which is roomy enough for those with wider feet.
- GripWalk Sole Plate – The GripWalk helps with traction when hiking the park or walking through icy base areas and parking lots.