The Curated Take
Best for beginner to intermediate riders looking for a versatile, playful, and durable board to conquer all types of terrain.
- Turn easeFlat to rocker profile allows for easy turn initiation.
- PlayfulnessAspen core provides a playful feel.
- DurabilityExtruded 2000 base offers durability.
- VersatilityVersatile for all terrain, from powder to park runs.
- High speed stabilityICG 10 Biax Fiberglass offers stability.
- CarvingCarbon stringers offer edge hold for carving.
- FlotationCombination Camber Profile aids in powder flotation.
The K2 Raygun Snowboard is the perfect ally for any rider looking to take on all comers. With a classic directional twin shape and progressive Combination Camber Profile, this board is designed to rip down open powder fields, perfectly spaced tree runs, or your favorite line in the park. The aspen core provides a snappy and playful feel with a mid-flex for quick edge changes through sketchy terrain and pressing on boxes and butters. We've also added our ICG 10 Biax Fiberglass with tip-to-tail carbon stringers for edge hold through choppy terrain and at high speeds. And with an Extruded 2000 base, you'll enjoy a smooth and durable ride that'll have you leading your crew to the next secret stash.
- Aspen core provides a snappy and playful feel.
- ICG 10 Biax Fiberglass with tip-to-tail carbon stringers for edge hold.
- Extruded 2000 base provides a smooth and durable ride.