The Curated Take
Best for park and street riders due to its great playfulness.
- PlayfulnessIdeal for park and street riders.
- High speed stabilityHas an extremely fast sintered base.
- Turn easeCamber flex pattern supports turns.
- DurabilityUsed over 100+ days on snow and concrete.
- VersatilityCan be daily quiver for beginner to advanced riders.
The K2 Afterblack Snowboard is the perfect choice for intermediate-to-advanced level snowboarders who want to take their freestyle game to the next level. This premium snowboard is designed for night missions, wall rides, and giant airs, giving you the confidence to push your limits and go for that one more go. With its Combination Camber Profile, tri-blend BAP Core, tip-to-tail triaxially woven fiberglass and Carbon DarkWeb™, and Sintered 4000 base, this board delivers a playful feel while still being able to hold speed and track straight into the next feature.
- Tri-blend BAP Core: bamboo, aspen, and paulownia woods deliver snap/rebound while damping vibration.
- Tip-to-tail triaxially woven fiberglass & Carbon DarkWeb™: stability & edge control for popping off lips/sending big side hits.
- Sintered 4000 Base: fast & durable; soaks up wax ensuring enough speed to send you well past knuckle/down to a sweet spot in landing.
- Australian artist Marcus Dixon's graphic design: clean tip/tail with plenty of real estate for sticker placement; classic sequence layout between feet pays tribute to print magazines/ads of years past.