K2 Mindbender 108Ti Skis · 2023
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
The Mindbender 108ti is best for the progressing intermediate that needs a confident ski that will encourage high energy skiing, or the expert level skier that needs a ski that responds predictably to an energetic style of riding. A skier that pursues variable condition snow, but wants supreme grip on the groomers when weather isn't fresh, is the best fit for this particular ski. As an expert level skier with a larger build myself, I have personally seen the benefits of this uniquely constructed, titanal driven, high performance package.
- Fast edge to edge even at 108mm underfoot
- Rockered tip makes for ease of turn in a lateral, point the tips, fashion
- superior edge grip at variable speeds
- Struggles with floatation in the deepest of conditions
The K2 Mindbender 108Ti is arguably one of the most versatile skis in the men's Mindbender collection. Built as a freeride ski that is hard-charging and stable at any speed, the Mindbender 108Ti is ready to tear up anything thrown at it. Equipped with a mid-fat waist width, a longer turning radius, and an all-terrain rocker profile, this Mindbender is built damp and ready to provide stability through chop or any snow or terrain conditions. Forget the forecast with the Mindbender 108ti, and focus on ripping up a sweet line.
- All-Terrain Rocker – There is a gradual rise in the tip with a short, low section in the tail for greater versatility in all snow or terrain conditions.
- Titanal Y-Beam – "Y" shaped titinal metal throughout the ski to gives it an even flex pattern and precise torsional control. It provides precision in the forebody of the ski, power underfoot, and stability in the tail, all while maintaining the maneuverability and drift control needed for freeride ripping.
- Powerwall Sidewalls – Powerwall increases power transfer by utilizing oversized sidewalls that are laminated within the wood core and in the mid-body of the ski. With the sidewall extending into the heart of the ski, the transmission of energy from the skier to the ski edge is direct and precise.
The K2 Mindbender 108Ti ski is a versatile and reliable choice for skiers looking to tackle a variety of terrain and snow conditions. In my experience using these skis in resorts across Colorado, they performed exceptionally well in hardpack, powder, and spring conditions, allowing for smooth and agile turns on groomers and tight trees.
However, I did find that they could be tiring to use in particularly steep and tight tree runs, and on one occasion I experienced a delamination of the titanium beam near the binding after slipping out on an icy run. Despite this minor issue, I would still highly recommend the K2 Mindbender 108Ti for skiers looking for a reliable and fun ski that can handle a range of conditions.
- These are great for a wider all-mountain ski
- Great floatation when the storms come
- Great for charging through days-after-the-storm crud and edge hold on hard packed groomers
- titinal beam causing delam
- for intermediates, it may be tough to get onto edge on groomers due to width
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations