The Curated Take
This ski is a great width for shredding all over the mountain at any level. It does groomers and some powder very well. It's easy to maneuver thanks to its lightweight construction, and beginner/intermediate skiers will enjoy its versatility even as they progress to advanced skiers. Experts may outski this as it is unstable at higher speeds, especially through choppy terrain. Highly recommend for most skiers looking to purchase their first setup and grow with it or for skiers looking to upgrade their older or entry-level setup.
- Great all mountain ski for most conditions
- Playful intermediate - advanced ski
- Lightweight and easy to maneuver
- Chattery at higher speeds
- Unstable through chopped up terrain
The K2 Mindbender 90C is a lively and energetic ski that is ready to carve up the resort with a playful feel. This ski is ideal for lighter-weight skiers or skiers who enjoy the feel of a forgiving ski without the stiffness of a metal laminate. With an Aspen Veneer Wood core, this Mindbender is built with a lightweight feel, but K2's Spectral Carbon Braid in the core allows for reinforcement and flex control throughout the ski. Get ready for a fun and energetic carving ski without the added weight of metal or a titinal laminate.
- Spectral Carbon Braid – The spectral carbon braid is the first of its kind to allow for variable angle reinforcement in the ski, for precision-tuned torsion and flex by altering the fiber orientation along the length of the ski as it flexes.
- All Terrain Rocker – The gradual rise in the tip is great for versatility in all conditions, with a sorter, low rise in the tail for added control in variable snow.
- Slantwall Sidewalls – Added 30° angle to the sidewall of the ski increases agility and responsiveness in all conditions while maintaining accuracy and power.