The Curated Take
These were the first bindings I bought to put onto my first ever board (Arbor Formula Camber). I was looking for a pair of bindings that would be able to ride the entire mountain and wouldn't cost me an arm and leg. Needless to say, these bindings have delivered responsive turns and are extremely durable for their price point! I can't recommend them enough!
- The 2022 Arbor Spruce bindings offer top tier performance at an entry level price.
- Medium flex makes these bindings a great option for All-Mountain boarders.
- The lifetime warranty on baseplates is an awesome perk that gives me peace of mind.
- These are medium flex bindings. Park riders should consider softer flex bindings and carving fanatics should look for stiffer bindings.
The Arbor Spruce Snowboard Bindings is a budget–friendly set of bindings meant for beginner riders who are looking for an easy–riding binding to learn their first turns on.
- Asymmetrical Highbacks – The highbacks are pre-rotated 5 degrees which is more ergonomic, reducing rider fatigue.
- Medium Flex – Medium flex bindings are ideal for all types of riding and all-terrain on the mountain.
- Bow–Strap Adjuster – This is Arbor’s binding adjustment system where the adjuster and ladder strap move out of the way when undone which makes for a quick and easy binding entry.
- 2.5 Degree Canted Footbeds – The angle of the baseplate helps reduce rider fatigue by positioning the feet and knees in a more natural position.