K2 Disruption 75 Skis + Marker ERP 10 Quikclik Bindings · Women's · 2023
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a ski expert a question about this product
- Can you show me more like this?
- Is this right for me?
- What boots go with these skis?
- What bindings go with these skis?
- How do I choose the right length?
- Ask your own question
The K2 Disruption 75 Skis paired with Marker ERP 10 bindings are a quality, women's specific ski, built for beginners and intermediates looking to get away from rentals and into a set up they can improve with for seasons to come. 75mm wide with K2's "Catch Free Rocker", the Disruption is easy to turn and control on hard snow. The extra rocker in the tip also adds control in tracked out or ungroomed runs. Paired with a quality binding this ski is a perfect starting point for Women ready to level up to their own gear.
- I-Beam – K2 reinforces the ski along the midline with a strategically shaped layer of Titanal laminate. This increases the torsional stiffness and dampness of the ski without adding unnecessary weight.
- DuraCap Construction – The Top Layer of the ski envelops the core and connects to the base to create a more durable, lightweight, and forgiving ski.
- Marker ERP 10 – The Disruption 76 is paired with a 10 DIN binding from Marker.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
The Disruption 75 skis are built for ripping the trails up. Being a skinnier ski (75mm wide at the waist) these are better suited on trail than off. Now you can ski these off trail but if there is any powder they won't ski as well as other skis out there. These are ideal for beginner to intermediate riders.
This is an easy turning, stable and smooth riding ski that will be fantastic cruising the groomers. Lightweight and responsive, a great step up out of rentals.
Easy turn initiation and predictability are what these skis are about - Perfect for beginners!
Confidence inspiring ski that will allow anyone to move out of rentals into their own skis and enjoy greens, blues, and the occasional blacks all day.