The Curated Take
This ski changed the game for me in every way possible. It holds up at high speeds without chattering, boosting confidence in steeper terrain. The flexibility in the tips and tails is perfect for initiating turns and making the ski feel very playful for freeride-style riding. The magic is truly in the metal sheets that only span from contact point to contact point, where the tips and tails begin to curve upwards, because they do not sacrifice any stability in exchange for the forgiveness that soft tips/tails provide.
The Rustler 10 allowed and pushed me to progress from an intermediate level skier to an advanced level skier, confident across all terrain on the mountain. However, this ski is also great when it comes to already advanced riders. I put my best friend's mom on them, who has skied 50+ day seasons for decades, and we practically had to pry her off of them when the day was over because she had so much fun. She purchased a pair for herself shortly after!
- Stiff underfoot
- Flexibility in the tips and tails
- Float and turn well in powder
- Metal sheets make it a heavier ski, not ideal for park
- Not quite wide enough for extremely deep powder
The Blizzard Rustler 10 Skis are the ultimate one-ski quiver for freeride skiers. With Carbon Flipcore D.R.T Technology and an innovative waist design, these skis offer superior control and float on steep terrain. The smooth rocker-camber-rocker profile makes them responsive and stable yet playful in softer snow and any type of terrain. Whether you're tackling chalky bumps or floating effortlessly through fresh powder, the Rustler 10 is the perfect choice for progressive freeride skiing.
- Carbon Flipcore D.R.T Technology provides superior control and float on steep terrain.
- Innovative waist design offers more control and float with longer skis.
- Smooth rocker-camber-rocker profile makes them responsive, stable, and playful in softer snow.
- Perfect for tackling chalky bumps or floating effortlessly through fresh powder.
- Ideal choice for progressive freeride skiing.