Jones Mini Mind Expander Snowboard · Kids' · 2022
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a snowboarding expert a question about this product
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a more premium option?
- What's a cheaper option?
- What should I compare this to?
- Is this right for me?
- Ask your own question
Jones built the Mini Mind Expander Snowboard for the young gun riders, who want a board to surf the powder and draw their own creative paths down the mountain. Key Features:
- 3D Contour Base – Featuring 7mm of spoon bevel in the nose and tail of the snowboard improving float in the deep snow.
- Christenson Surf Rocker Profile – This profile expands the rocker in the tip and tail all the way to the board's inserts, transitioning to flat under and in between the feet. This design creates a surfy feel while maintaining edge control under flex to create more contact points on the snow.
- Shape Technology – A directional shape makes this board wider at the nose than at the tail, which improves contact points when flexed into the snow, and features serrated edges on a progressive side cut for improved control in all snow conditions.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
More powder inspired then other youth boards, the Mind Expander gives youth riders the ability to link turns and float in new snow with ease. A full tail on the board gives you the ability to ride either direction.