Bataleon Push Up Snowboard · Women's · 2023 · 138 cm
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a snowboarding expert a question about this product
- Can you show me more like this?
- Is this right for me?
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a more premium option?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Ask your own question
The Push Up is a premium women’s board that combines high end materials with the latest in 3D shaping to help take your skills to the next level. Raised edges let you jib around on park obstacles with confidence, while a mid-soft flex with added carbon keeps it feeling super lively across the whole mountain. Step things up on the jump line, dive into some pow or just lay down a few turns; this board’s got your back.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
Coming in with a softer flex at 3/10, the Bataleon Push Up is going to feel relaxed and easy to control while riding the entire mountain! Carbon Stringer laminates will act as a lightweight yet ultra durable rod throughout the snowboard that will increase stability and playfulness. Blending freestyle and all-mountain, you get the Push Up ready to take on any terrain you throw it at. 3BT will provide a catch free ride that is going to excel in any powder you find!
Bataleon's all-mountain freestyle ripper. Features 3BT so the nose and tail has a spoon-shape which provides optimum float and smooth turn initiation. Camber dominant board so you'll have plenty of response and pop when you need it. Bataleon's boards are incredibly lightweight without sacrificing performance. Carbon stringers add explosive pop and precise edge control. Playful flex.
- 3BT for a catch-free and floaty experience all over the mountain, whether it's park laps or slashing in the trees.
- Carbon Dual Super Tubes and medium camber makes this a great option for all mountain ripping.
- True twin shape, 3/10 flex, carbon stringers, 3BT, ABS sidewalls, and Hyper Glide S make this a great option for day-in day-out ripping.