The Curated Take
The GNU Money is a great choice for intermediate riders looking for a board to progress with. It's a true twin, meaning that it can be ridden either direction and will feel the same. It also comes with a medium flex which is great for learning new tricks and butters, but also keeps the board responsive enough for faster speeds. It features two separate camber sections directly under the bindings which offers lots more pop, stability, and edge hold. Following up with edge-hold, the Money features Mervin's Magne-Traction edge tech which gives grip in the iciest conditions. The Money is a great choice for the rider looking to step up their game, and have a blast doing it!
- Freestyle and all mountain riding
- Learning new tricks and progressing all over the mountain
- Camber sections under the bindings - great pop and response
- Extremely high speeds - might not be quite stiff enough
The GNU Money Snowboard is designed for the rider looking for a versatile freestyle and park-driven snowboard. A classic twin tip shape, and plenty of pop with GNU's C2 Rocker camber profile, keeps the board balanced and flexible to spring off jumps or press down on the rails. Best for riders of intermediate riding abilities looking to improve their riding all over the mountain.
- Serrated Edges – This board comes with magne-traction edges for superior edge hold. The board has serrated, steak-knife-like edges that grab onto snow and ice better than traditional straight edges.
- Good-for-the-Environment Construction – Built with a sustainable Aspen/Paulownia wood core, an Eco-Sublimated poly top sheet, and an Eco-Sublimated Co-EX base for a super strong and environmentally-friendly snowboard.
- Rocker/Camber Board Profile – This board has GNU's C2 profile, which puts camber under the tip and tail to the inside of the bindings, and rocker between the feet. Creating a perfect blend to float and charge through crud and carve the whole hill.