The Curated Take
This product is good for a advanced-expert rider who wants to ride all mountain terrain. The board is on the stiffer side, very fast and will destroy chunder and float on pow with easy. Jamie Lynn is a rider for Lib Tech with an amazing artistic style, I believe the graphic of this board is one of my favorites. Extremely solid board option.
- This product is best for terrain outside of the park, such as powder, bigger mountain, backcountry.
- On the stiffer side and charges hard.
- Riding fast agressive.
- Not extremely versatile
- Medium, Stiffer Flex
- Not park board.
The Lib Tech Jamie Lynn Snowboard 2023 is the ultimate power freestyle stick for aggressive, no limits, straight to the point snowboarding. Designed by Jamie Lynn himself, this board is built to push your skills to new levels. With a powerful flex and aggressive camber, you'll have all the control you need for high-speed runs and big landings. The tapered shape settles nicely in soft snow for smooth turns and straight line run outs. Whether you're warming up with a gnarly run or finishing your day with one, this board has got you covered.
- Powerful Flex: The Jamie Lynn Snowboard features a powerful flex that gives you maximum control on any terrain.
- Tapered Shape: The tapered shape of this board allows it to settle nicely in soft snow for smooth turns and straight line run outs.
- Big Floaty Nose: With its big floaty nose, this board planes effortlessly through powder for an unbeatable ride.
- Radial Sidecut: The stable open speed-friendly radial sidecut ensures that you can carve with precision on any slope.