Get free gear advice from an expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
The Curated Take
This is a great touring binding for someone who doesn't want to get a separate touring boot but wants to go on those same back country adventures. It is heavier than pin bindings but lighter than some other frame bindings and the power transfer is incredible. The additional height it gives the rider also makes for very easy turn initiation and edge transitions on wider skis. I have used this binding for years and love it but after many days back country and even more in the resort, I am starting to see it become a little less reliable on release. Love this binding and would buy it again and I am sure it would last much longer if it hadn't been so much fun to use inbounds as well.
- Easy to use for transitioning from uphill to downhill
- Transfer of power from binding to ski
- Works great inbounds and touring
- Start to lose reliability after a few seasons
The Marker F12 Tour EPF Ski Binding is for the advanced skier looking to blend resort skiing with backcountry skiing. With full alpine binding toes and heel pieces, these bindings offer all the support and stability of a generic alpine binding. Put them on top of a full touring system, and this binding system will allow skiers to access any terrain their heart desires.
- Alpine DIN Rated Touring Binding – Alpine DIN rating from 4 to 12.
- Touring Mode – Easy switch between Alpine & Touring Modes with the flip of a switch.
- Extended Power Frame (EPF) – A reinforced base plate gives the binding added power through the turn.