The Curated Take
The GNU Headspace thrives where ever it's taken. It is at home in the park and thrives on the jumps and rails, but will do just as well on the rest of the mountain. Whether it's trees, riding fast, or even some powder, the Headspace can do it. It has two separate camber sections directly under the bindings provide tons of pop and stability. It's also a medium flex which makes it responsive at high speeds, yet not too stiff to learn new tricks and do some butters. It also features Mervin's Magne-Traction edge tech, which gives edge-hold in some of the iciest and worst conditions. The Headspace is an asymmetrical twin, meaning that you can ride it either way and it will feel nearly the same, but riding your normal direction will feel a bit more natural and lessen fatigue.
- Two separate camber sections directly under the bindings for increased pop, stability, and edge hold
- Medium flex that is stiff enough for riding fast, but soft enough for some butters and sketchy landings in the park
- Quiver that will take on the entire mountain
- Extremely deep powder - won't float as well as a directional board
The GNU Head Space Snowboard is the ultimate freestyle mind expansion tool designed by Forest Bailey. With its C3 camber and asymmetrical twin shape, this board is perfect for any freestyle situation you might encounter at your home resort or out there with the crew. The Magne-Traction® edge control ensures that you have maximum control over your ride, while the FSC-certified eco core and sintered eco-sublimated base make it an environmentally conscious choice. This board will help you find your feet and push your limits to new heights.
- C3 Camber for maximum stability and pop.
- Asymmetrical Twin Shape for a balanced ride in any direction.
- Magne-Traction® Edge Control for maximum grip on any terrain.
- FSC Certified Eco Core for an environmentally conscious choice.
- Sintered Eco Sublimated Base for a fast and durable ride.