The Curated Take
The Dynamo is one of those boards that can be trusted on almost every aspect of the mountain. From taking big lines in the high alpine to technical tree runs searching for powder stashes, this option from Lib Tech is designed to be versatile and fun to ride at the same time. Magnetraction keeps edge control to the max while a directional shape with 6.5/10 flex keeps things playful yet precise. Powerful, Poppy, and a long lasting eco friendly constructed core leaves the Dynamo ahead most boards in it's class. High quality and as durable as it gets - hand built in Washington, USA. A mostly dominate camber C3 profile will keep things stable when sending it big. A dream board for any rider looking for a quiver killer, do-it-all type of snowboard.
- Easy turn initiation for an approachable snowboard for any level rider
- Playful yet precise flex that is versatile for all conditions and riding styles
- A directional shape that carves just as well as it floats in powder
- Freestyle and park riding where switch snowboarding might be prevalent
- Butters and presses
- Day one snowboarders
The Lib Tech Dynamo Snowboard is the ultimate all-terrain freeride board that offers unlimited freestyle capacity. With a relaxed entry directional nose and mild taper, this board effortlessly floats through pow and crud. The powerful C3 camber contour with Magne-Traction® ensures precise hard-pack carving, while also providing pop and stomp on big take-offs and landings. This snowboard features a sustainable poppy aspen/paulownia core and a fast-running eco-sublimated TNT base that will have you beating your friends to the bottom all season long.
- All-terrain freeride board with unlimited freestyle capacity.
- Relaxed entry directional nose and mild taper for effortless pow and crud floating.
- Powerful C3 camber contour with Magne-Traction® for precise hard-pack carving, pop, and stomp.
- Sustainable poppy aspen/paulownia core for added durability.
- Fast-running eco-sublimated TNT base for maximum speed.