Get free gear advice from an expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
The Curated Take
This is a great binding for someone who is looking to get into ski touring or uphilling. It is on the cheaper side for touring bindings and does not require pin holes in your boots to be compatible! Because of this, the pivot point is a little more forward and you basically lift the whole frame with your boot as you go uphill, so it is heavier for long trips for sure. In terms of downhill performance, I really like that it is raised slightly and makes me feel like I have some extra leverage to control the skis. I use these on my Ripsticks as a one ski setup that can do just about anything!
- one of the least expensive hybrid bindings
- great downhill performance
- easy to step into
- on the heavier side for touring
- uphill ergonomics not as great as other bindings
The Marker F10 Large Tour Ski Bindings are the perfect entry-level touring bindings for skiers who want a lightweight setup with all-mountain performance. With a DIN range of 3-10, these bindings are ideal for lighter weight skiers and offer years of great performance. The Climbing Aid feature allows for relaxed uphill climbing at 0°, 7°, and 13° angles. These bindings are compatible with both alpine and touring boots thanks to Sole.ID technology.
- Lightweight design makes them perfect for all-day touring.
- DIN range of 3-10 is ideal for lighter weight skiers.
- Climbing Aid feature allows for relaxed uphill climbing at different angles.
- Compatible with both alpine and touring boots thanks to Sole.ID technology.