The Curated Take
This board is one of my favorite boards I've ever ridden. It's playful with a medium flex, you can get speed without it being a speed demon, and it's nimble enough to ride in trees, hit kickers, ride the park, and carve on the groomers. Ice is no match for the box knife, it CUTS and hold your edge like no other.
I mainly ride twin boards, and this thing can ride like a directional carver if you want it to. It won't float in powder as easily, but you can ride pow if it's steep or you have speed.
The only con about this board that I've found is it's not as durable as some other boards I've owned and tested. It's my daily driver, and I only want to ride it, but it's getting beat up so I guess I'll need a new one in a few years!
- All mountain and park playful riding
- Switch riding with ease and spinning without catching edges
- Kickers, jumps, trees, all around playful responsive board that turns with ease
- Not great in powder
- Camber profile takes some getting used to if used to riding rockers
- Not as durable as some other boards
The Lib Tech Box Knife Snowboard is the ultimate all-mountain processor for high-speed jib and park performance. This playful, intelligent, and stable snowboard is perfect for whatever the day throws at you. With early-rise cambers this “jib” board becomes a secret powder-manipulating genius. The Box Knife’s balanced approach keeps riders like Denver Orr, Ted Borland, and Matteo Soltane snapping the line of progression while amplifying Jesse Burtner’s backcountry brain waves.
- Perfectly Balanced Park Attack: The Lib Tech Box Knife Snowboard is designed to be perfectly balanced for park attack. It offers a playful yet stable ride that allows you to take on any obstacle with ease.
- Serious Fun with Stability: This snowboard provides serious fun with stability thanks to its pop and early-rise camber float. You can enjoy an exhilarating ride without worrying about losing control.
- Industrious Knife Nets More Tricks: The Box Knife's industrious design helps you net more tricks than ever before. Its unique features make it easier to perform even the most challenging maneuvers.