Lib Tech Box Scratcher Snowboard · 2023
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a snowboarding expert a question about this product
- Is this right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
- How do I choose the right size?
- What terrain is this board best on?
- What bindings work well with this board?
The Box Scratcher is a park focused all mountain board. From rails to boxes, buttering to jibs, its fantastic in the park. With its softer side of medium flex it's got a playful and forgiving feel. While it thrives in these conditions, its more than capable on the rest of the mountain as well. During my first ride I wasn't sure how much it could handle being a freestyle focused board, I was proven wrong. I took it through the trees on a fresh powder day and the float was more than ample with its nose angle. On the groomers, I felt it was capable if you wanted to just have a chill day and even in some ice it performed really well. When it came to hill bombing and high speed carves, I tended to avoid that aspect a little more. It was capable, but coming from a bit stiffer board the chatter was pretty noticeable. If you want a board that is capable of everything but you spend most your time in the park this is the guy for you!
- Killer in the park and killer on the groomers
- Super durable and forgiving
- Great feel on ice
- Tends to feel a a little chattery when carving at high speeds
The 2023 Lib Tech Box Scratcher Snowboard is made for the all-mountain rider seeking a board that's versatile in the resort, and can also handle park sessions and freestyle-minded lines. The balanced flex and width on the Box Scratcher makes this board a great option for park goers and all-resort riders alike.
- Banana Rocker – Lib Tech's signature shape is easy to ride in varying snow conditions, and creates a smooth and balanced flex from tip to tail.
- Magne Traction – The serrated edges provides more grip for icy snow conditions and groomers.
- Eco Sublimated Poly Topsheet – The topsheet graphics are made in an eco-friendly process that offers great impact resistant, is lightweight, and temperature resistant.
The box scratcher is a fantastic board for the terrain park. Its soft and flexy to help you exaggerate your presses, and send it on rails. This board handles jumps very well, and is forgiving if you under or over rotate any spins. The box scratcher really allows you to progress as a park rider! This board does not handle too well in powder. The flex makes it hard to maneuver in deeper snow.
- This board absolutely RIPS in the Terrain Park, fun flexible board
- This board charges down groomers exceptionally well for a flexy board
- This board sends it off of side hits. Seamless spins.
- This board isn't the best for floating in powder.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations