Marker Jester 16 ID Ski Bindings · 2023
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a ski expert a question about this product
- Can you show me more like this?
- How do I choose the right size?
- What boots go with these bindings?
- What are the best skis for these bindings?
- Is this right for me?
The Marker Jester 16 ID bindings were newly redesigned to fit perfectly in the Marker Royal Family collection for the 2023 season. It sits midway between the Marker Griffon 13 and the Marker Jester 18. If the Griffon 13 is too little, and the Jester 18 seems like overkill, the extraordinary feel and look of the Jester 16 will be a good fit. Weight has been minimized, but not at the expense of that Jester bombproof feel. It is a viable big mountain and "sendy" binding option for more aggressive skiers.
- Anti-Ice Rail on Toe – The bottom of the boot can be scraped on the toe piece to knock off ice before clicking in.
- Sole ID Plate – The height-adjustable gliding plate is compatible with alpine, touring, and GripWalk boot soles.
- Inner Pivot Freeride Heel – This is the third and newest generation of Marker Heel Pieces, built to improve power transmission, step-in comfort, and energy absorption when skiing.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations.
Freedride or freestyle skiers looking for a high performing binding. Marker Jesters are a quick and comfortable step-in compared to their competitors! These bindings are compatible with GripWalk, Alpine, and touring boots. The Jester 16 ID has been fully updated and now features magnesium parts in the toe and heel to keep these high performing bindings lighter, stiffer, and improve power transmission. The Anti Ice Rail is a handy tool to remove built up snow and ice from your boots before stepping in. Marker uses their signature AFD Gliding Plate--a movable AFD that supports precise release almost entirely unhindered by snow, ice, or dirt--to keep toe releases constant. The Inter Pivot 3 Freeride heel features improved power transmission, energy absorption, and vertical heel elasticity.
Works with all boot types (alpine, WTR, Grip Walk). Higher DIN steeing for hard chargers.
These are compatible with all types of boots and are an extremely reliable binding. Marker always makes a very quality and reliable product.
Safe, durable, and high quality. Marker is the industry standard!