Never Summer Snowtrooper Snowboard · 2023
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a snowboarding expert a question about this product
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a more premium option?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Is this right for me?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Ask your own question
The Snowtrooper by Never Summer is an all mountain board that's designed to be a do-it-all snowboard for any riders' style. Original rocker camber profile gives this board a playful feeling with the ability to carve deep S-turns all over the hill. Best suited for the riders with intermediate to advanced riding abilities, and comes in wider widths for those with bigger boots.
- Directional Shaped Board – Designed with a classic directional shape, this board is slightly wider at the nose, and tapers at the tail; Which helps keep the nose up and floating through powder easily, with the ability to turn on a dime.
- Medium Flex Rating – This board has a medium flex rating (5) for versatility. A perfect blend of stiff and soft to charge the steep powder lines, and deep presses on boxes or rails.
- Fully-Wrapped Metal Edges – To add durability and rigidity to the deck, this board is built with fully-wrapped metal edges.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
Never Summer calls this their swiss army knife, designed for the rider who cruises the resort, does a bit of it all, and wants a board that can perform well in all types of conditions. All mountain freeride style, directional board, with a hybrid rocker camber profile - which means it has rocker in between the feet and mild camber underfoot. This gives you a very playful, nimble and surfy feel with the rocker, and enough camber to lock into turns and get the edge hold you need. Mid flex, is not overly stiff, so it is an easy board to maneuver around, nice for buttering, and freestyle riding. High-quality construction, with a texture top sheet, is practically scratch resistant, and you really no not even have to use a stomp pad. If you are looking for a solid middle-of-the-road board to slay some pow, surf the trees, grab some side hits, and cruise the trails, this may be the board for you.