Never Summer Harpoon Snowboard · 2023
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a snowboarding expert a question about this product
- What's a more premium option?
- Is this right for me?
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Ask your own question
This board is perfect for anyone who is intermediate to advanced who wants to shred the whole mountain. From groomers, to pillows, to cliff drops, this thing handles it all. It took me no time to get used to it's hybrid camber profile and I loved my time with this board. If you see yourself ripping deep and fluffy snow, then this is the board for you. Although it's not the most playful board in the park or on piste, it still handles its own. This thing lays down carves and still has a surprising amount of pop. Overall amazing board.
- Best for those who want to shred the whole mountain
- Amazingly easy turn initiation and great control, along with great flex pattern
- Plows through the powder and deep snow but also eats up chunder and ice.
- Slight chatter at high speeds
Don’t be fooled by those other fat, sloppy snowboard mammals. The Harpoon is the best performing, tapered, volume board ever imagined. Amazingly nimble, with smooth and freakish stability. Feel free to size down 3-6 cm or just ride it in your regular size. It’s going to perform better than any board you’ve ever ridden no matter what you choose. Pull the trigger on the real apex predator. You’ll ride better for it!
The Harpoon is an amazing mix of a hard-charging board with a freestyle flair. It is great for a high intermediate or advanced rider looking for a board to ride powder, dart through trees, and plow through chunder on. It has a playful vibe and loves hitting side-hits and little kickers as well. It's not my go-to board for groomer days, but on any day with even an inch of fresh powder, this board rides like a dream.
- Amazing float in powder.
- Quick turn initiation, especially in trees.
- Rides playful for a freestyle flair, but still charges through uneven terrain.
- Not as good as some for edge-hold and carving groomers.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations