Never Summer Proto Synthesis X Snowboard · 2023
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a snowboarding expert a question about this product
- What's a more premium option?
- Is this right for me?
- What should I compare this to?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Ask your own question
The ProtoSynthesis X Snowboard by Never Summer is built to be a freestyle machine with explosive pop and unparalleled edge hold and control, on a slightly wider platform than the standard model. This true twin-shaped board, with the ShockWave rocker camber, keeps this board balanced to stomp tricks and plow through the deep powder and crud. This board is perfect for the intermediate to advanced rider rocking larger boots, and looking for a fun ride to turn the whole hill into their terrain park.
- Shockwave Rocker Camber – The profile of this board has camber sections under the bindings, a slight rocker section between the binding mounts, and a traditional nose and tail; Creating a surfy feeling that will hold an edge on any snow surface.
- Sintered P-tex Sidewall – With added sintered P-tex into the sidewall construction, this provides added durability and strength for this board to take a beating in the park.
- Durasurf XT Sintered 5501 base – This board is built with a highly durable and porous base material that absorbs wax better, and maximizes glide.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations