The Curated Take
I've ridden this board at Stratton, Windham, Plattekill, and my local mountains. This board is very versatile and well rounded, but it definitely leans towards the park. The Agent is comfortable on any size jump and will deliver superb pop with the bamboo rods in the nose and tail. Super pressable, the Agent butters and is amazingly stable due to the upturned nose and tail.
On carves this board is powerful, while it can lay trenches it does have limitations as it is only a 5 on the stiffness scale. Best paired with medium flex equipment. I had K2 Lineups on them and switched them out for the 390 Bosses, much better pairing and worked really well on a powder day in Windham.
- Park enthusiasts that also want an all mountain feel with a firmer flex
- Jumps, carving, and butters, this board is very playful yet powerful
- Great edge hold and nimble side to side
- Not a powder board, but the upturned nose and tail should allow for some powder runs
- Not great a high speeds, gets chattery
- Not for beginners or low intermediates, more for advanced to expert riders
Celebrate Rome's 20th anniversary with the Agent LE Snowboard. This true heritage board is built with Fusion Camber, a lively and responsive flex profile that makes it perfect for riding anything. With upgraded Double Kick in the nose and tail, you'll be able to lock in presses and ride out of sketchy landings with ease. The true twin design ensures that this board is responsive and will make everyone a better rider.
- Fusion Camber provides a lively and responsive flex profile.
- Double Kick in the nose and tail allow for locked-in presses.
- True twin design ensures responsiveness for all riders.