The Curated Take
Picked up this board per a recommendation and haven't regretted it. I'm 5'10" and 140 lbs, and the 153 cm board fits great. I bring this board out for the deeper days mainly. The larger rocker nose makes it float super well, and the shorter tail combination gives this board a surfy feel in soft snow. It's a good board on the non-powder days, but not great. It cannot handle chunder, chunky snow, or other options. It is also not a carving machine but can lay out a decent carve on a groomer. This board has quick edge-to-edge control and is quite nimble in the trees.
In my opinion, this is a great freeride powder board to add to the quiver
Personal Rating: 8/10
Flex Real Feel: 6.5/10
- GREAT POWDER BOARD
- SURFY PLAYFUL FEEL
- GOOD POP AND POWER OUT OF TURNS
- NOT A ONE QUIVER BOARD
- LIMITED SIZING FOR TALLER/LARGER WOMEN
The Rome Ravine Snowboard for women is the ultimate all-mountain ruler, designed to provide float and nimble turns with its Directional Diamond 3D technology. Its torsionally playful flex and reliable edge hold make it perfect for early-season hardpack, pow days with friends, or sun-soaked slush laps. The Women's Ravine Snowboard is a versatile board that can handle any terrain with ease.
- Directional Diamond 3D technology provides float and nimble turns.
- Free-The-Ride Camber profile offers a torsionally playful flex and reliable edge hold.
- Versatile design allows for use on any terrain.
- Perfect for early season hardpack, pow days with friends, or sun-soaked slush laps.