Get fast, free advice from an expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
The Curated Take
The Dynastar M-free 99 nails what I look for in an all-mountain ski. It's perfect for that high intermediate, advanced, and expert skier that wants a ski that has no limits inbounds. It has a great personality that's surfy, poppy, and playful, while still having plenty of power to charge down a steep, tackle technical trees, and attack the moguls. It's been really fun in the park as well for freestyle skiing. The tips and tails have a nice springy flexibility to them and the PU dampener soaks up big landings comfortably. It wouldn't be my top pick for laying down crisp carving turns but it handles a groomer with plenty of enthusiasm.
- Versatile to a variety of styles, terrain, and snow conditions
- Has great float in powder for a 99mm underfoot ski
- Is really durable, have yet to encounter an issue
- Isn't designed to stick exclusively to groomers
- Isn't a top choice for carving
- Feels a little heavier than some other models in its class
The Dynastar M-Free 99 Skis are the perfect choice for those who love to ski fast and explore the backcountry. These skis feature Hybrid Core technology, which combines Poplar and P.U. materials to provide an excellent balance of rigidity, responsiveness, suppleness, and ideal dampening. With these skis, you can turn heads on the powder while expressing your creativity and expanding your horizons.
- Hybrid Core technology provides an excellent balance of rigidity, responsiveness, suppleness, and ideal dampening.
- Perfect for fast-paced descents and exploring the backcountry.
- Made with high-quality materials for durability and performance.