The Armada ARW 96 Women's 2023 Skis are made for the intermediate skier who wants to start to take flight in the park and on natural features. This ski opens up a world anew a place where everything becomes a jump or a rail. The Armada ARW 96 Women's 2023 will also have solid ski-ability in the groomed snow as it has camber underfoot.
- Twin Tip Rocker – The tips of the skis curve up on both tip and tail; making it easy to ski and land backward. This also makes it easier to spin the skis.
- Poplar Ash Core – Lightweight poplar core combined with compact ash wood creates a very responsive and playful ski.
- Sintered Base – Is more durable and holds wax very well for a longer time, allowing for faster speeds.
- 2.5 Impact Edge – This is quite large and treated with heat, making this edge very durable. It will withstand impacts easily.
- Freestyle Stiffness – (1=soft,10=stiff) Tail:7, Mid:6, Tip:8. This flex pattern is great for popping off jumps and flexing the tips and tails for those "steezy" butters.