The Curated Take
The Dalbello Panterra 120 has been a favorite of wide arrays of all-terrain skiers for many seasons. This boot proves to be versatile in many ways, from walk mode to a wrap heat moldable liner to the variable volume fit. By adjusting the bottom buckle, the skier can fine-tune the overall boot width in the toe for a precise fit. The Cabrio 3-piece design of this boot allows for a smooth and responsive flex for the skier. This boot features an ID wrap liner, which overlaps in the shin for a cushioned feel when flexing the boot. It’s heat-moldable and has been the most trusted liner I have ever skied in. I love the snug feel once molded to my foot, and it’s durable enough to last hundreds of ski days. I Highly recommend heat-molding the liner for the best fit. This boot has all the bells and whistles to please any skier who values comfort, versatility, performance, and warmth. Look no further than the Panterra 120 for a trustworthy boot to tackle any terrain thrown at it.
- Adapts to wider foot widths with customize-able buckling, liner and shell
- Versatile boot with walk mode that is built durable
- Stiffness of boot responds well when flexed into
- Top strap can wear easily with time and daily use
The Dalbello Panterra 120 ID GW Ski Boots are the perfect combination of comfort and performance. With a high flex index, this model is ideal for demanding and sporty skiers who value dynamic skiing characteristics and individual customization. The Powercage technology, milled outer shell, and variable sole angle with canting system provide great power distribution across the entire boot while reducing weight without compromising stability. The adjustable cuff volume allows for additional options to adapt the boot to meet individual preferences.
- Powercage technology for great power distribution.
- Adjustable cuff volume for personalized fit.
- GripWalk soles, hike mode with a 33° ski/hike range, and MyFit technology for optimum wearing comfort.
- Cabrio design with three-piece structure featuring uniform flex and shock absorption as well as lateral and rear support.
- ID liners deliver more toe space and higher comfort.