Nitro Optisym Snowboard · Women's · 2023 · 142 cm
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a snowboarding expert a question about this product
- What's a more premium option?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Is this right for me?
- What should I compare this to?
- Ask your own question
The Nitro Optisym Snowboard is the perfect board for those who love to turn everything into a playground, even a groomed run. This board is designed for flatlands and dreamers who want to achieve freestyle snowboarding. The Optisym features a brand new heelside core technology called Powerwall that provides more durability and strength to the heel sidewall, making it unique to the asymmetrical snowboard shape philosophy. The mid-wide shape reduces toe and heel drag, which is essential for progressing your carves, butters, and flatland tricks. With an overall asymmetrical twin shape and Dual Degressive sidecut, you can have endless control when carving and navigating the entire mountain.
- Powerwall Technology: Equipped with brand new heelside core technology that provides more durability and strength to the heel sidewall.
- Mid-Wide Shape: Reduces toe and heel drag which is essential for progressing your carves, butters, and flatland tricks.
- Asymmetrical Twin Shape: Provides endless control when carving or navigating through any terrain.
- Dual Degressive Sidecut: Allows you to have complete control over your turns while maintaining stability on any surface.
- Cam-Out Camber & Whiplash Core Profile: Enables quick high ollie power while maintaining flexibility in nose & tail allowing you to hold butters like a pro.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations