Get fast, free advice from an expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
We haven't found this product listed elsewhere. If you find a lower price, let your expert know - we'll match it!Check out our Price Match Policy
The Curated Take
I'm a former ski racer and current coach, who usually gravitates toward a bigger, stiffer, damper all mountain ski that plows through anything and is stable at high speeds. My ideal ski is the Blizzard Bonafide for that reason. I was looking for as ski that offered those characteristics but was more playful and maneuverable in the bumps and trees. The Deathwish 104 is ideal for someone who wants the best of both worlds....a maneuverable, lively, poppy, reactive free ride ski that can also carve strong, high speed trenches down firm groomers. Amazing edge grip for a ski so wide. The triple camber really does cut like a serrated knife.
- A perfect mix of light, playful, poppy and high speed energy/stability
- low swing weight and very maneuverable in bumps and trees
- amazing edge grip for a ski that's 104mm underfoot. Carves trenches on groomers.
- It's stiff and not extremely forgiving, not very energetic at low-moderate speeds.
- It's not for those who love really heavy, damp, and rearward-mounted skis.
Experience the same snappy, poppy, slashy, intuitive, and playful feel of the Deathwish in a ski that can handle firm conditions with ease. The Moment Deathwish 104 Skis are perfect for anyone seeking that telepathic connection to their skis but with more grip and agility for tighter quarters and harder snow. With a beefed-up core and a new dual radius sidecut, this leaner, meaner machine is designed to lay trenches like never before.
- Dual Radius Sidecut: The new sidecut design allows for greater agility in tight spaces while maintaining stability at high speeds.
- Rearward Mounting Point: A slight shift in the mounting point provides better balance and control on hardpack.
- Triple Camber Energy: The full Triple Camber profile delivers maximum energy transfer from edge to edge for unmatched grip on any terrain.
- Handmade Quality: Each pair of Moment Deathwish 104 Skis is made by hand in a city known for its dedication to craftsmanship.