Get fast, free advice from an expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
We haven't found this product listed elsewhere. If you find a lower price, let your expert know - we'll match it!Check out our Price Match Policy
The Curated Take
This ski is great for those who want to take their adventures off the groomers. It is even light enough that if some tech bindings are thrown on then this ski can help you rip those fresh lines in the backcountry. I use these as my resort powder day and small backcountry tour ski in Tahoe and I have had some amazing days skiing. As a ski from a company born in the Sierra's the Wildcat knows eaxctly how to handle what we have out here.
- This ski is best as a powder ski and allows lots of floatation compared to its width.
- This ski is flexible enough to withstand trips through the park.
- The Moment wildcat is a durable ski and have noticed no damage in the season of riding on it.
- This ski is not made specifically for groomers. It only excels off-piste and in powder.
Introducing the Moment Wildcat 101 Skis, the newest addition to the Wildcat family. These skis bring a playful nature to dry spells, spring park laps, and low tide days on either coast. The culmination of all we've learned, these skis are designed to shine where their big brothers only just manage. With narrower dimensions and a more progressive mount, they feature dual radius sidecut for faster initiation, quicker reaction in tight spots, and extra grip when things firm up. Built for carving hardpack, threading bumps, ripping 'roy and popping off everything in sight - from legit jump lines to cat track side hits - it's no wonder that they have quickly become a team favorite both in and out of the park.
- Playful nature perfect for dry spells or low tide days.
- Dual radius sidecut for faster initiation and extra grip on firm conditions.
- More progressive mount allows for quicker reaction in tight spots.
- Narrower dimensions make it easier to carve hardpack or thread bumps.
- Ideal for popping off everything from legit jump lines to cat track side hits.