Dynastar M-Pro 90 Open Skis · 2023
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a ski expert a question about this product
- Is this right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
- How do I choose the right length?
- What bindings go with these skis?
- What boots go with these skis?
- Ask your own question
Lively, precise and manoeuvrable, the M-PRO 90 is a freeride ski with moderate dimensions.
Boasting impeccable grip, this accessible and light ski offers an optimum response in all situations. Designed for wide open spaces and all kinds of snow, the M-PRO 90 is your best friend for the winter season.
The Dynastar M-Pro 90 is for the skier who loves to make classic carves, skiing primarily on hard packed to boot deep snow. I tested this ski on a frosty day with 1-2 inches of fresh snow at Loveland Basin in Colorado. For my test run, I took it down the steepest groomer on the mountain. I was impressed at the ease of turn initiation and stability at speed. The tail were very responsive and allow me to launch into my next arch very cleanly! Dynastar uses a unique polymer in the core of the ski and the responsiveness from it, is noticeable. I blasted through a small powder field on the side of the run on the way down and had no problem getting through it with the generously rockered tip. Would recommend to anyone looking to make great carves!
- Excellent turn initiation and incredible carving ability
- Strong edge hold and impeccable stability at speed
- Enough tip rocker to easily float through boot deep snow
- This ski is not for beginners
- It has a plain black top sheet which could be more exciting
- This ski is gear towards groomed terrain and not as versatile as some others in the this class
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations