Armada ARV 106 Skis · 2023
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a ski expert a question about this product
- What bindings go with these skis?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Is this right for me?
- What boots go with these skis?
- How do I choose the right length?
The Armada ARV 106 is built to be the ultimate tool in big mountain freestyle skiing. Skiers looking to drop cliffs into powder runs, attack big tree lines, or ride groomers and hit boxes in the park will love the ARV 106. Wide enough to handle the deepest of powder days, but with reinforced edges and a decently strong camber underfoot, the ARV functions as well on hard pack in the resort as it does deep into the trees or back side bowls.
- AR Freestyle Rocker Profile – The ARV has a directional twin tip rocker profile with full camber underfoot, this allows the ski to charge and carve when needed, while always being ready to turn on a dime and playfully attack the whole mountain.
- Smear Tech – The base of the tip and tail has a 3D Beveled shape to create a unique feel on snow. This helps prevent hang ups on take offs and increases balance in deep soft snow.
- Poplar and Ash Core – Armada uses lightweight Poplar wood with denser Ash wood l in to keep the skis strong enough to stomp landings and handle hard skiing with stability.
- AR75 Sidewalls and 2.5 Impact Edges – Armada uses full sidewalls through the center section of the ski and saves weight on the tips and tails, keeping the swing weight down and allowing the skis to turn and butter effortlessly. Armada also uses heat treated, oversized edges to keep them durable and able to handle landings, rails and boxes, and all forms of hard use.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations