Armada ARV 86 Skis · 2023
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a ski expert a question about this product
- Is this right for me?
- What bindings go with these skis?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What boots go with these skis?
- How do I choose the right length?
Armada's ARV 86 is the ultimate frontside freestyle tool for strong skiers looking for a reliably playful ski to take into the park, trees, and everything in between. It has a twin tip rocker profile and light tips and tails to make skiing switch and buttering effortless, while the camber underfoot gives the ARV 86 surprising stability when carving at higher speeds.
- AR Freestyle Rocker Profile – The ARV 86 has a twin tip rocker profile for confidently skiing switch and hitting features in the park. This is combined with a full camber section underfoot to allow the skis to charge and carve when needed.
- Poplar and Ash Core – Armada uses lightweight Poplar wood as the main material for the core, with denser Ash wood stringers run down the length to add strength and power for landings and aggressive skiing.
- AR75 Sidewalls and 2.5 Impact Edges – The ARV has full sidewalls running down the entire camber section of the skis and not in the tips and tails to save weight and make the skis butter and turn on a dime.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
Full tip/tail rocker and true twin tip design! This options really shines in the park! 86mm underfoot with plenty of pop underfoot, smooth edge to edge transitions, and easier to get your spins around! Balanced flex rating in tips and tails and symmetrical build/shape is conducive to a more playful ride!
A park inspired freeride/freestyle ski that boasts a medium flex and a AR Freestyle rocker with plenty of camber, allowing the ski to go beyond the park. Killer in trees, moguls, and side hits.