Giro Contact Goggles
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a winter sports expert a question about this product
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a more premium option?
- Is this right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Ask your own question
The Giro Contact Goggles feature a snapshot lens-changing system that makes swapping lenses easy and quick. These goggles are designed for a wide variety of skiers and snowboarders looking for style and protection. These spherical goggles come with two lenses for swapping, and optimal sight when there are varying sun and snow conditions. They will integrate seamlessly with any Giro helmet, and are resistant to fogging.
- Expansion View Frame – EVF is a new frame design that offers enhanced peripheral vision on the mountain. A frameless zone around the lens optimizes the vision from the spherical lens.
- Snapshot Magnetic Lens Change – Giro's snapshot magnetic lens interchange system utilizes self-locating magnets for a perfectly secure snap-in and on-the-fly lens change every time.
- Triple-Layer Face Foam – The triple-layer face foam on the inside of this goggle is a three-part system that provides a plush contact layer against the face, a super soft middle layer that allows contour, and a durable back layer connected to the goggle frame.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
These are the highest-end goggles that Giro offers. The lenses are interchangeable and magnetic clip ins. These goggles are adaptive to any climate. A foggy day will give you exceptional depth perception, and these guys have Vivid tech as well. These goggles do come with two lenses. A fog lens and a sunny lens.