Nitro Squash Snowboard · 2023
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a snowboarding expert a question about this product
- What bindings work well with this board?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Is this right for me?
- What terrain is this board best on?
- How do I choose the right size?
This Nitro Squash Snowboard is well-known for slaying deep powder and groomers. The swallowtail shape of the board gives it an incredible float in fresh snow. The progressive sidecuts and amazing Nitro camber also make this board one of the best choices for those who want to lay into some huge carves. Pull this board out for a day spent charging through fresh snow or when just looking for a good time on the groomers.
- Progressive Sidecuts – This board is designed with a large sidecut radius in the front of the board that tapers down towards the tail.
- All Terrain Flex – This board is equipped with the Nitro all-mountain flex pattern, giving it a smooth response that allows the rider to go all over the mountain with confidence.
- Sintered Speed Formula HD Base – This base technology gives the board high-density and high durability, meaning higher speed on the snow and a longer-lasting board.
I've had many great days on the Nitro Squash over the years since its release in 2018. I've ridden it in 3ft of blower pow at Powder Mountain in Utah and on spring groomer days at Mount Bachelor in Oregon. I love the squash for its camber, stiffness and locked in edge control for carving it weaves in and out of trees with ease but it can also euro carve when needed. It does really well on the deeper days because of the taper and setback stance. It has a nice stubby tail for landing off jumps or cliff drops. This is a board for the intermediate to advanced rider that wants to ride at high speed on the groomers but also wants to hop off piste to hunt powder. It's a quiver board that does a couple things great if steeps and deeps are your thing this is the board to grab.
- It's stiff and aggressive and loves to carve the groomers
- The taper gives nice float on the deep days
- 163cm comes in a 267ww for the bigger footed guys out there
- Not a board for beginners
- Difficult to jib because of the stiffness
- Directional isn't for everyone
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations