The Curated Take
This product is amazing in powder, I own one of these and rode it up at Brighton Resort a few times when it snowed and wow did I have a blast. Available in 155 mid wide, this thing floats like a surfboard in pow and carves live a boat on the groomers. I would give it a flex rating around a 6-7 as it's not super stiff but definitely can power through almost all terrain.
- Best for powder riding
- Great for carving with how wide it is
- Floats amazing in powder, feels like surfing
- The Dinghy only comes in a 155 so it may be a little small for some taller folks
The Nitro Dinghy Snowboard is a short and wide board designed to offer the rider a surfy feel all over the mountain. This is the perfect shortboard for a day in the deep snow or for cruising around the groomed trails. This board has float and maneuverability all in one unique, fun directional board.
- All Terrain Flex – This board is equipped with the Nitro all-mountain flex pattern, giving it a smooth response that allows the rider to go all over the mountain with confidence.
- Progressive Sidecuts – The larger board radius to the tip allows for easier acceleration out of turns and provides the rider with a smooth, no-catch nose area.
- ReFlex Core Profile – The thinner core between the rider's feet makes this board even more responsive and makes it easier to transition from edge to edge.
- Climate Neutral Product – Like all of Nitro's products, the Dinghy's production carbon footprint is offset by its climate initiatives.